Trainz: A New Era
Trainz: A New Era key free
Trainz: A New Era free steam key is now available on SteamUnlock.com. Free Steam KEYS! Free Steam Games. Steam Giveaways. Games Key. Free games to download. Free CD Key. Trainz: A New Era free steam key
About Trainz: A New Era cd key free
Service Pack 3 Update Released! (Jul 2018)
The latest massive update for Trainz: A New Era delivers better stability, smoother performance and improved compatibility, along with plenty of bug fixes and enhancements across the board.
With over 3 years of free updates since the official release in 2015, with each major update weve been working hard to ensure that all players can experience the best Trainz has to offer.
Existing customers can also expand their collection with 75% off the items they dont already own. In addition, weve retired the "Deluxe Edition" with its four extra routes and replaced it with the mcu-better-value Platinum Edition.
Trainz: A New Era is far more than a train simulator. Sure there are hundreds of locos and dozens of routes and sessions you can drive in the Platinum Edition Bundle. But the real power of Trainz comes with all the extra things you can do beyond the builtin-in content set.
All the tools to build your own railroad are included, and in fact, every route you see in Trainz is created by customers just like you. There are now well over 10,000 routes available on the Trainz Download Station (DLS) that you can download for free and enjoy. So when people tell you "you have to buy lots of DLC" remind them that the choice is theirs, with plenty of high quality free routes and content available on the DLS.
Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans and combine your efforts with others to operate a working rail line!
Our physics use a variety of configurable inputs such as engine powers, train weight and rolling resistance whilst taking into account factors like track gradient, curve resistance and track adhesion for each train car when accelerating or decelerating. The brand new real time physics editing tools allow players to tune physics on-the-fly to take their simulations performance even further.
Brand-new Real-time Physics Editing tools enable users to enter known specifications to accurately monitor all the forces at work. Things like tractive effort, drawbar pull or brake pipe pressure can be monitored at a specific point along the train and input values adjusted "on-the-fly". By analysing and tuning performance without leaving the simulation, real-world train characteristics can be matched perfectly. (Its a bit like running a virtual dynamometer car).
If physics arent your thing, dont worry. You can leave the fine-tuning of your favourite locomotives performance to the experts whilst still having the choice between Realistic Mode or Easy Mode driving options.
An updated set of track laying tools are provided in Surveyor to automatically adds frogs/vee, blades, and checkrails in the correct place on the tracks when making a switch, turnout or junction. The blades then animate as the junction direction is changed.
Using a new suspension modelling system and additional track and traincar parameters, cab sway and "car rocking" from both internal and external perspective provide more realistic train motion visuals. When running on rough track, cars will wobble and shake independently.
New particle effects and collision systems will prevent rain penetrating a tunnel, smoke will billow out from the underside of a bridge or the top of a tunnel and all particle effects will change velocity, direction and flow more naturally.
- Access to over 250,000+ free DLC items via The Download Station
- In-game downloadable content system for both payware and freeware options
- Create your own routes with powerful in-game level editing tools
- Configurable control schemes
- Never lose your way with the in-game navigation system
- Open multiple windows to view and compare items in Preview Mode while creating your world in another window
- Incl. 250 page digital user manual - a digital PDF providing detailed information on every aspect of Trainz
Trainz: A New Era provides a variety of high quality routes - built-in to the core edition, available as Downloadable Content (payware) or from the DLS (freeware).
Based upon the famous Highland Valley route from the early days of Trainz, Kickstarter County has received a huge upgrade with new content, new track, new industries, and new high definition assets.
Chesapeake & Ohio RR, Hinton Division - (United States, 1950)
Hinton Division, one of the major coal producing areas for the C&O, starts just west of Thurmond, WV through to Hinton, WV and includes 4 subdivisions. Laurel Creek, Piney Creek, Rend, and Loup Creek.
ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh (UK, 1976)
This edition delivers the full route from London Kings Cross Station all the way to Edinburgh in Scotland - a 393 mile drive! With significant updates to almost every feature, this route will transport you back in time to 1976.
Healesville - (Australia, 1910s)
A faithful recreation of the towns, stations, bridges and rural countryside of 1915 Australia. The line includes several notable features, including the 1.6 mile long timber trestle bridge over the Yarra River and flood plains between Yering and Yarra Glen and one of the very few tunnels on the Victorian Railways.
Check out this full list of content included in the super-value Platinum Edition Bundle
- Trainz A New Era Standard Edition (RRP $39.99)
- 4 x TANE Deluxe Edition Routes (RRP $69.99)
- 4 x Platinum Bonus Sessions for Std Edition Routes (RRP $63.96)
- 4 x Platinum Bonus Routes (RRP $84.90)
- 3 x Platinum Bonus Trainsets (RRP $59.97)
- 60+ Sessions (+ 10 Tutorials)
- 120+ Locomotives
- 600+ Rolling Stock Vehicles
- 18,400+ Assets in total
- Thousands of miles of track
- A lifetime of enjoyment!
Avery - Drexel - (United States, 1970s) - Platinum Edition
The Milwaukee Road route runs from the end of the electrification in Avery, across the Bitterroot Mountains via the St Paul Pass, and through to the crew-change point in Alberton. It features Little Joe EF4 electrics and a huge range of seasonal rolling stock.
Warwick to Wallangarra - (Australia 1990s) - Platinum Edition
Follow the QR Southern railway line through the Darling Downs and into Granite country, right to the border with New South Wales.
Season Town Northern Rail Road - (East or Middle West USA) - Platinum Edition
The Season Town Northern Rail Road (STNRR) is based in fictional Season Town situated somewhere in the East or Middle West of the USA. The aptly named Season Town supports season change functionality. Control the weather and see how the route responds to the snow! The layout provides a short mainline section as well as a 6 mile branch line connecting a limestone mine with a cement plant, as well as a streetcar network consisting of four branches.
The BiDye Traction Railroad - (Someones Garage) - Platinum Edition
The BiDye Traction Railroad shows off the versatility of Trainz: A New Era by creating a virtual model railroad for you to explore. Built in a large virtual garage in much less time and a fraction of the costs of a traditional model railroad, BiDye highlights how Trainz can be used by model train fans as well as prototypical fans alike.
Set up as a short line electric traction railroad serving several inter-dependent industries, the industries served by the railroad include lumber mill, furniture factory, grain mill, commercial bakery, paint and solvent factory, metal can and container factory, and a coal fired electricity plant.
Even More Platinum Edition Content
Appen (UK - Model RR) (RRP $19.99)
- Freight Service
- Passenger Service
- BR Class 37 Blue
- BR Class 47 blue
- BR Class 55 blue TOPS 1976
- BR Class 105 DMB
- BR Class 105 DTCL
- Rush Hour
- Freight and Emergency Service
- Max Shinkansen
- Minato Express
- Minato Express Early 90s
- JPN - Tokyo Metro 05 001, 101, 501
- JRH DF50
- JRH DF200
- JRH E233 2000A, B, C, CC Units
- JRH EF641009, EF641052
- JRH ODAKYU 4000BA, B, C Units
- JRH ODAKYU VSE50000-01 to 10 V2
- Bell 412EP Helicopter
- Super Puma AS322 Helicopter 2
- Laadgs: Car Collector (RRP $7.99)
- Laadgs: Cars for Stockheim
- RB 17848 Stockheim - 3DZUG DBuz 747 (RRP $7.99)
- RB 17858 Heldenbergen - 3DZUG DBuz 747
- GZ 57451 - Shmmns Coil Wagon (RRP $7.99)
- GZ 57413 - Shmmns Coil Wagon
- BR 218.xxx-x Verkehrsrot
- DB 628.4 Ep. V
- DB 928.4 Ep. V
- BR151 DB Cargo
- BR W232.03 ITL
- BR 232 157-4 DB
- BR 143 069-3 RBH 117
- BR 143 366-3 DB
- BR 101 016-4
- DB Railion V90 BR 294 311-5
- DB BR 628 223-2
- DB BR 928 396-2
- DB_BR 234 606-2
- Balezino to Mosti - Night Passenger 618
- Mosti to Balezino - Evening Passenger 617
- Mosti to Balezino - Day Passenger 627
- Balezino to Mosti - Day Passenger 628
- CHS8-A & B Units
- CHS4-042, 072, 072m, 153
- CHS4t-519, 543
- ER9P-223m, 223g, 223p
- ER9-697m, 697g
- M62-1628, 1675
- RZD VL60k - 1222
- RZD VL80c - 992/975 A, B, C
Such a stylish loco deserves a stylish consist and so providing the perfect accompaniment, is a set of fully featured LMS Period III Stanier coaches consisting of consisting of a Brake Third Corridor to Diagram 1905, a Third Open to Diagram 1904, and a First Corridor to Diagram 1930.
- 36 Duchesses in both LMS Crimson and BR Brunswick Green.
- 24 Stanier Period III Carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson and Cream comprised of BTK to D1905, TO to D1904 and FK to D1930.
- Authentically detailed loco cab and rideable passenger interiors.
- Scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C stock.
- Scripted loco headcodes.
- Scripted carriage lights and tail lamps
Caledonian Railway blue
LMS Crimson with double chimneys
Wartime black with double chimneys.
Attention to detail is important, so youll be able to see the authentically detailed locomotive cabs, and rideable passenger interiors of carriages. Youll also be able to enjoy fully scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C and LMS sets, scripted locomotive head-codes, locomotive numbers and name-boards, as well as carriage lights and tail pumps.
- Full consist of Coronation Scot coaches including:
- BFK to D1961
- FK to D1960
- RFO to D1902
- RK to D1912
- TO to D1981
- BTK to D1905
- Stainer Period III carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson & Cream
- BFK to D1910
- RK to D1912
- RFO to D1902.
- T1 Prototype Series Locomotives 6110 and 6111 with individual details.
- T1 Production Series Locomotives 5500 - 5549 as delivered.
- Scripted retractable couplers and hoses.
- Scripted marker lamps
- Scripted road and builders plate numbers.
- All the latest smoke and sound features
- Plus a custom cab interior.
- PS18 City Series Roomette Sleeper.
- POS21A View Series Observation Lounge.
How to get Trainz: A New Era steam key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Trainz: A New Era cd keySource
Last check: Today at 12:27 UTC
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel 'i' series/AMD K10 series introduced 2009 onwards. 2 physical cores, 2Ghz 64 bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 430 or better/ AMD ATI 5550 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: 10.9
- Processor: i5 2 Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris Pro with 1GB VRAM supporting OpenGL 3.3
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes