Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On
Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On steam key free
Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On cd key for free is now available on SteamUnlock.com. Free STEAM KEYS! Free Steam Games. Games Key. Steam Giveaways. Free games to download. Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On cd key free
About Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On free steam key
Mountainous islands and volcanic plateaus command the beautiful new ‘The Story of Forest Rail for Train Simulator, with its unique story -based scenarios and stunning Japanese buildings.
This stunning new route from Union Workshop bases its story on the now defunct Furusato Ginga Line with different station names and fictional towns - now called the ‘Matsuhara Line.
Constructed in the late 1890s and connecting Matsuhara with Asashikawa Forest, the line used to be operated by local forestry company for timber transportation. Scheduled passenger services were introduced in 1912 when more people moved into the area following development of the forestry industry.
After World War II, logging camps began to close and traffic ceased in the 1960s with some parts of the line also being closed. However, in the late 1990s as tourism began to rise, passenger services re-started when the line was bought by a local businessman.
The real-life Furusato Ginga Line was most recently operated by the Hokkaido Chihoku Kōgen Railway Company until its closure in 2006. The first section of the line connected Ikeda and Rikunbetsu and was opened in September 1910. In 1987, with the line extended north to Abashiri, Japanese National Railways was privatised and JR Hokkaido took over management of the line. However, as traffic dwindled, the last owners of the line - Hokkaidō Chihoku Kōgen Railway Company - ceased operations on 21 April 2006.
Featuring custom-built Japanese buildings and trackside detailing, prototypical signalling and 15 stations along its main line and branch line, The Story of Forest Rail brings a unique feel to Train Simulator with its story based scenarios and two distinctive railbuses - the Kiha 750 and Kiha 720.
Eight standard and career scenarios for the route:
- Where is that Trains Mummy? (Standard)
- First Time on Duty (Standard)
- Are You Kidding Me? (Standard)
- Main Line Full Length Run (Career)
- Branch Line Full Length Run (Career)
- Late Return Part A (Career)
- Late Return Part B (Career)
- Only Rapid Service on Matsuhara Line (Career)
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulators Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why dont you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- Fictional ‘Matsuhara Line between Matsuhara and Asashikawa Forest
- Based on Furusato Ginga Line
- Unique story-based scenarios
- 15 stations
- Japanese buildings and trackside detailing
- Prototypical Japanese signalling
- Kiha 750 and Kiha 720 railbuses
- Standard and career scenarios for the route
- Free roam scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 2,377mb
How to get Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Train Simulator: The Story of Forest Rail Route Add-On cd keySource
Last check: Today at 04:43 UTC
- OS:Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos