Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On
Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On cd key free
Free Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On steam key. Free Steam KEYS! Free Steam Games. Steam Giveaways. Free CD Key. Games Key. Free games to download. Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On key free
About Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On steam key free
Built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division, the F59PHI is most commonly used on passenger trains throughout North America. Most significantly, it was also the first train to meet Californias strict emission standards, a feature that has seen its use across North America.
Entering service in 1994, and continuing to be constructed for the next seven years, the F59PHI - successor to the F59PH - was fitted with a turbocharged 3,200hp, EMD 12-710E3 prime mover, giving a top speed of 110mph (177 km/h) with standard gearing.
The San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI features an independent locomotive brake, cab lights, parking brake, engine start/stop procedure, Cab Control Car and passenger cars.
The locomotive is also Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam. Also included are scenarios specifically for the Pacific Surfliner®: LA-San Diego route (available separately and required to play these scenarios).
Four scenarios for the Pacific Surfliner®: LA-San Diego route:
- Training: F59PHI - Simple Controls
- Training: F59PHI - Expert Controls
- Evening Commute: Service 661
- Troublesome Trip
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulators Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why dont you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI
- Independent locomotive brake
- Cab lights
- Parking brake
- Engine start/stop procedure
- Cab Control Car
- Passenger cars
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the Pacific Surfliner®: LA-San Diego route
- Download size: 470mb
How to get Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On free steam key
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Train Simulator: San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI Loco Add-On cd keySource
Last check: Today at 04:34 UTC
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos