Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On
Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On cd key free
Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On cd key for free. Free STEAM KEYS! Free Steam Games. Games Key. Steam Giveaways. Free games to download. Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On key free
About Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On steam key free
The Hudson Line is one of the most famous, bustling, and scenic rail lines in America - and now it comes to Train Simulator. Pulsing with Metro-North commuter, Amtrak intercity passenger, and CSX freight trains, the Train Simulator Hudson Line is packed with railroading challenges.
The Train Simulator Hudson Line route stretches along the east bank of the famed Hudson River from New York City to Croton-Harmon, New York, and serves three roles: it is Metro-Norths busy Hudson Line commuter route; it is the southern end of Amtraks Empire Corridor, home to Amtraks Empire Service intercity trains and long-haul trains such as the Lake Shore Limited, Maple Leaf, and Adirondack; and it is CSXs Hudson Subdivision, providing freight service in and out of the Bronx and greater New York. In history and lore, the line was part of the fabled Water Level Route of the New York Central and path of the 20th Century Limited.
Train Simulators Hudson Line features both of New York Citys great stations - New York Penn Station and classic Grand Central Terminal - and then extends north along the wide Hudson River to the Metro-North shops and CSX yard facilities at Croton-Harmon, New York. The route also includes Amtraks West Side Empire Connection, Metro-Norths Park Avenue main line out of Grand Central Terminal, CSXs Oak Point Link freight route and Harlem River and Oak Point Yards, and the section of Amtraks Northeast Corridor from the Bronx over Hell Gate Bridge to Sunnyside Yard and Penn Station. All told, the Train Simulator Hudson Line route features more than 20 stations and delivers approximately 60 route miles of intensive and captivating Big Apple region railroading.
The Hudson Line from Grand Central Terminal to Croton-Harmon is electrified via D.C. third-rail and witnesses extraordinary volumes of Metro-North traffic, with the routes workhorse being MNCRs flashy blue-and-silver M-7A electric-multiple-units, as are featured with the route. Joining the Metro-North M-7A on the route are an authentic variety of locomotives and equipment, which include MNCR and Amtrak P32AC-DM passenger locomotives, CSX SD40-2 and 3GS-21B GenSet freight locomotives, Amtrak Amfleet passenger cars, and Metro-North Shoreliner commuter cars.
Train Simulators Hudson Line route delivers fast-paced and challenging American commuter, passenger, and freight railroading at its contemporary best.
The Hudson Line route includes seven challenging career scenarios that include Metro-North commuter, Amtrak intercity passenger, and CSX freight operations.
- [M7A] 1. Against the Rush
- [M7A] 2. Demanding Morning
- [M7A] 3. Whiteout!
- [P32 AC-DM] 4. Empire Service
- [3GS-21B] 5. CSX Oak Point Switcher
- [SD40-2] 6. Bound for the Bronx
- [SD40-2] 7. Toting the Trash
More scenarios are available on the Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulators Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why dont you check it out now.
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- The famed Hudson Line route extending from New York City to Croton-Harmon, New York, featuring more than 20 served stations and totalling approximately 60 route miles
- Diverse Metro-North, Amtrak, and CSX operations
- New York Citys Grand Central Terminal and Penn Station
- Metro-North shop and yard facilities at Highbridge and Croton-Harmon
- CSX yard facilities at Oak Point, Harlem River, and West Croton
- Metro-North M7A EMU
- Amtrak P32AC-DM with Amfleet equipment
- Metro-North P32AC-DM with Shoreliner equipment
- CSX SD40-2 and 3GS-21B GenSet freight locomotives
- Authentic selection of freight equipment
- Seven career scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 662.9 MB
How to get Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On free steam key
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Train Simulator: Hudson Line: New York – Croton-Harmon Route Add-On cd keySource
Last check: Today at 04:20 UTC
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core-i3 4330 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K 3.90 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 Graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Connection (May incur additional costs for use)
- Storage: 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio Device
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller