Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme
Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme free steam key
Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme steam key free. Free Steam Keys! FREE STEAM GAMES. Games Key. Free games to download. Free CD Key. Steam Giveaways. Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme steam key free
About Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme key free
Set in a medieval fantasy world, D&D allows you to experience stories and adventures full of endless possibilities and amazing surprises. The Basic Rules for Dungeons & Dragons is a PDF that covers the core of the tabletop game.
As Mike Mearls explained in Legends & Lore, the Basic Rules for Dungeons & Dragons is converted from the PDF (over 100 pages, in fact) that covers the core of the game. It runs from levels 1 to 20 and covers the cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard, presenting what we view as the essential subclass for each. It also provides the dwarf, elf, halfling, and human as race options; in addition, the rules contain 120 spells, 5 backgrounds, and character sheets. All of these features have been compiled into modules specifically formatted for ease of play on Fantasy Grounds at the table or over the Internet.
The PDF that this product was based on is available for free from the Wizards of the Coast website.
This purchase includes the following items:
A custom theme derived in the same style as the Players Handbook
- Random tables for rolling background bonds, flaws, ideals, origins, etc.
- Equipment tables containing items that can be dragged to character sheets, treasure parcels or NPCs for ease of reference, encumbrance calculations and ease of disbursement. The searchable lists contain all items listed in the Players Handbook (Adventuring Gear, Tools, Armor, Weapons, Mounts, Tack and Harness, Vehicles.)
- Draggable weapons that auto-enter the inventory, weight, attack type (melee, ranged, thrown) and the damage (with damage type.)
- Reference material and artwork which is not specific to any one particular character class
- A list of spells from the D&D Basic Rules, ready to drag and drop to your character sheet
- The class description from the Players Handbook for all 4 basic core classes: cleric, fighter, rogue and wizard
- Details and features from levels 1-20 for the 4 included classes
- Automatic addition of new class features when you drag the class link to your characters level summary
How to get Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme cd key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Fantasy Grounds – D&D Basic Rules and Theme cd keySource
Last check: Today at 10:00 UTC
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7x or 8x
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: n/a
- Additional Notes: Requirements vary by the add-ons installed and the number of players connecting to your game.