TetraLogical steam key free
About TetraLogical free steam key
Play either solo (un-timed, or against the clock), or against up to 3 CPU *or* Human players.
Take turns to place your pieces onto the board, trying to score the maximum points you can with your current piece, each turn. (and in TIMED modes, in as fast a time as you can for bonus points, and be quick! - or you may lose your turn...)
BIG points are not the ONLY way to play the game - you can also play sneakily (as well as strategically) too, to stop your opponents from getting a better score, or force the end of the game by blocking potential moves by your opponents! - Once the board is exhausted, if enabled, a one-time DOWNFALL can turn the tide, and create a few more moves!
- Tetraminos - but used in a never-before-seen way to strategically play / fight for the highest score/best move!
- A selection of 38 (so far!) unique board layouts already included to play on already (with more being added, up to the planned limit of nearly 500, including the best from the community!)
- A built-in Level Editor! - A layout creation editor is already included inside the game, to amend or create up to 500 of your own layouts/levels to play immediately, or even for submission, community rating and incorporation into regular (and of course, *FREE*) extra levels packs coming soon!).
- Some VERY sneaky CPU opponents! ;)
- SOLO game mode - Try to beat your best efficiency/scores for any given level, either in relaxed or timed or modes!
- SOCIAL/COMPETITIVE mode - Try to beat your friends and a selection of 21 (so far) intelligent CPU opponents with varying skill levels and styles of play.
- Music Jukebox and a selection of superb music tracks from SKAVEN to play along to, for added ambience!
- Once-per-game, end game DOWNFALL, to mix the endgame up a bit, if you prefer! - Enabled by default - selectable/de-selectable from the Settings Menu.
- Includes a selection of Leaderboards to challenge, and already has a fair few enabled *meaningful* Stats & Achievements for skillful playing, some easier, some harder, some VERY hard to get (and some just plain quirky / thinking outside the box!), and CPU beating! (the final game will feature around 200 *meaningful* achievements to get, with a few of the quirkier ones being hidden until achieved!)
...More to be added, along with many more game modes!
Give it a try! - If you love strategy or puzzle games, or beating your friends or the computer on them, I think youll like it as it stands, and certainly what I intend to add to it!
How to get TetraLogical key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock TetraLogical cd keySource
Last check: Today at 10:55 UTC
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel P4 Core 2 Duo / Dual Core / AMD Athlon XP or above
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard 16-Bit Capable Sound Card