UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite
UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite free steam key
UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite steam key for free is now available on SteamUnlock.com. Free STEAM KEYS! Free Steam Games. Free CD Key. Steam Giveaways. Games Key. Free games to download. UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite steam key free
About UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite key free
UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite puts you at the controls of a nimble Vector-class starfighter in an epic mission to rid the galaxy of the pesky Astro-Creeps.
This game is a revival of the classic Asteroids-style gameplay, with a twist. You control a small ship that must destroy entire fields of asteroids, but inside these space rocks live the evil Astro-Creeps. While the asteroids will drift blindly thru space, the Astro-Creeps, once released, will chase you down.
- Bombs - When detonated Bombs fire a ring of projectiles around your ship.
- Bounce Bullets - Unlike normal bullets (orange) Bounce bullets (blue) will continue bouncing off the edges of the screen until they hit something.
- Lasers - Lasers travel at infinite speed, unlike bullets, and immediately destroy everything in their path.
- Shields - Shields grant you invulnerability for 10 seconds, allowing you to plow thru hordes of asteroids and Astro-Creeps.
- Anti-Gravity - Anti-Gravity pushes things away from you for 10 seconds, allowing you to keep a safe distance between your ship and the enemy.
- Decoys - When a Decoy is on the playing field, all Astro-Creeps will chase it instead of your ship.
- Deflectors - A Deflector creates a bubble in space, within which you can remain and fire out from. Nothing else can penetrate the Deflector.
All of the Powerups can be combined to great effect, with some specific twists:
- Bombs can fire Bounce and Laser ammunition in a devastating ring. This can be toggled in Gameplay Options.
- When you have both Shield and Anti-Gravity, your ship will transform into a Black Hole. With a Black Hole active, your ship is both completely invulnerable and will suck all enemies into itself, destroying them.
- While the default is for the game to automatically select Lasers and Bounce bullets when you have them, it is possible to enable manual weapon selection in Gameplay Options.
- Auto-Brake - Enabled by default, this will slow your ship to a halt when not accelerating.
- Explosion Impulses - Disabled by default, this will cause explosions to knock things around to a greater extent.
- Auto-select Weapon - Enabled by default, this will cause the game automatically select your must powerful ammunition for you (Laser, Bounce, Normal).
- Bombs use Lasers - Enabled by default, this causes Bombs to use Laser ammunition.
- Bombs use Bounces - Enabled by default, this causes Bombs to use Bounce ammunition.
- Weapon Recoil - Enabled by default, this causes weapons discharge to push your ship in the opposite direction.
- Explosive Asteroids - Enabled by default, this causes medium sized Explosive Asteroids to sometimes spawn. Destroying these will cause an explosion equivalent to a Bomb detonation with normal bullets.
- Explosive Bounce Asteroids - Enabled by default, this causes medium sized Explosive Bounce Asteroids to sometimes spawn. Destroying these will cause an explosion equivalent to a Bomb detonation with Bounce bullets.
- Random Powerups - Enabled by default, this will cause Powerups to spawn in random order. When disabled, Powerups will spawn sequentially by type.
- Shootable Powerups - Disabled by default, this will allow the player to pickup Powerups by shooting them with bullets or Lasers.
How to get UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite cd key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps Elite cd keySource
Last check: Today at 04:46 UTC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant (shader model 2) GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound 3 compatible sound card