GRITS Racing free steam key
About GRITS Racing key free
Strap on your dandy Tesla Shield and hop in your Billy Bub jalopy!
GRITS Racing is an 8-player party game featuring chaotic party mechanics and cars that steer and crash similar to a real car. This is the most realistic top-down 2D racer ever... and then we smashed it up into a bizarre party game to appeal to more than just racing fans. We provide a physics playground with sim-like cars, minimal rules (at the start), and you decide what to do with it. Good luck keeping your wheels on!
Old school gets a new-school makeover with more damageable physics objects than you can shake a two-dimensional polygon at. And, oh, the skids marks! Did we mention the oddly-satisfying skid marks that dirty up the track like never before? And the dirt doesnt end there. With debris everywhere from lost wheels, broken cars, various track objects, and up to 8 players on one screen generally making a mess of it all, just getting to the finish line can be a friend-testing brawl of gasoline-fueled tenacity.
Welcome to the petrolpunk world of Globetrotter Racing where its 1975, The Great War was the only great war, microelectronics do not exist... probably because no one cared about going small after Nikola Tesla and his descendants learned to harness the power of lightning—to put it simply—and invented the Tesla Shield™ for use in automotive safety and generalized pedestrian protection (GPP).
GRITS Racing is a game for the whole family and if somebody isnt laughing, giggling, snickering, or snorting most of the game... we arent doing our job correctly. We get it, not all players will choose to race—so weve given them other ways to be part of the environment (for better or for worse).
Realistic 2D car physics:
- These 2D cars actually steer via the wheels! (Unlike nearly all games in this category, which just pivot their cars on center.) You may not see a difference, but take a car for a spin and you will feel it. Quite possibly more realistic than a multiplayer couch game needs to be.
- Car body and wheels modeled as individual physics objects (with proprietary physics code)
- 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel steering (rear steering tapers off at speed)
- 4-speed transmission (plus reverse) modeled on a torque curve
- 430 ft-lbs (582 N-m) of engine torque (subject to change)
- Hand brake on the rear wheels
- Breakable wheel fasteners! (What is it like to drive on 3 wheels and 1 stub? How about 1 wheel and 3 stubs?)
Smashing 2D barrier physics:
- Several barrier types with different friction coefficients and bounciness
- Not all barriers are nailed down!
- Barriers take damage and show it
Gripping 2D surface physics:
- Several surface types with different traction coefficients and drag coefficients
- Dry, wet, and oily variants
- Oil slicks appear organically when and where cars are broken apart during the race
- Oil doesnt artificially wipe you out but only makes whichever tires touch it slick (the wipe outs are up to you)
- Oil slickness on tires tapers off over distance
- Skid and tire marks vary in width by direction and vary in color by surface
Mayhem Model 1-A:
- Pancake batter!!!*
- Pit stops to apply more pancake batter and replace missing wheels
- Cars can be broken apart when abandoned
- 4 cars per race (run to your trucks to launch your next car)
- Tesla Shields™ (cant have drivers being hit and injured as they run for their next car, can we?)
- Tesla Shields™ (worth mentioning again because the counter force can be very bad for the car that hits one)
- Le Mans starts (well, more of a cute feature than chaos-making)
- Not all barriers are nailed down! (wait, we said that already)
- 8 players on one screen
- Bubba Prizes!
- Save and share game photos showing off the mess yall made of the track
Mayhem Model 1-B:
- 4 AI cars (features to be announced when built)
Mayhem Model 2:
- Wacky Wodifiers that ask lucky losers to periodically change the rules of the playground, like: • Tractor wheels • Far-out fat tires • Dualies • Area 51 Tesla Shields • Reverse-polarity Tesla Shields • Disposable cars • Dragster chutes • and many more to come
- Leader Lamifiers that force on-fire players to add a rule to make things more difficult for the race leader, like: • Leader trikes • Finish-line showboating required • and more to come
Prison Dodgecar minigame:
- Tesla Shields™ installed on the car instead of the driver
- Like bumper cars meets billiards
Hockey minigame (Sansstíkdisco in some countries):
- Tesla Magnets™ for puck control
* The pancake batter story. Many years ago a racer was having trouble with the wheel lug nuts staying tight. So, in desperation, he was looking about his pit area for a new idea to fix it when he spied his leftover pancake batter from breakfast. He thought It couldnt possibly be any worse, could it? Well, actually, yes, it was worse. Much worse. But the crowd loved the results and the rest is lost in history. No one remembers for sure who this racer was but legend has it he was called Juan Tabo. Official records proving the existence of Jaun Tabo have yet to be found but this hasnt stopped governments from naming libraries and schools in his honor.
The sport, then known as Wiggle Wheel Wacing, languished in the backwoods of the Southern United States for years before Gilded-Age billionaire, Billy Bub Worcestershire, bought the rights to it and turned it into the mid-budget international sport known as Globetrotter Racing. Mr. Worcestershire had previously made his fortune with the invention and popularization of deep-fried grits biscuits and, as he stated it, I understand food batter and believe in the future of all its lucrative properties. Deep-fried grits also became the sports official snack food. When the Teslas later invented the personal plasma energy shield (PPES), or Tesla Shield™, Mr. Worcestershire incorporated these shields into Globetrotter Racing and this variant, coincidently, became known as GRITS (Globetrotter Racing Incorporated, á la Tesla Shields).
How to get GRITS Racing cd key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock GRITS Racing cd keySource
Last check: Today at 04:14 UTC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2x Anti-aliasing
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- OS: macOS 10.9
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2x Anti-aliasing
- Storage: 170 MB available space