Gambol key free
About Gambol cd key free
Gambol is a wall-hopping, ceiling-slapping jaunt of a platformer with straight forward controls, and buttery smooth movement. You control the Gambol Gumball through a gauntlet of levels designed with flow and rhythm in mind to test your platforming grit. But dont be too nervous, because along with the slick controls you also have a triple jump thats energy is reset upon touching any (non-lethal) surface, including the ceiling. Holy cow, that sounds great. The controls are simple enough that you could play it on a NES controller, with only run, jump, left, right, down-boost, and [REDACTED] to worry about. Whats that [REDACTED] all about? Hah, dont think too much about it, its probably nothing.
Whoa! you say, this looks crazy hard, is this one of those games that Poo-Dee-Pah yells at on the YouVideo? Nah, its not too bad, the levels appear a bit tougher than they really are since I had to put in more obstacles to make up for all that sweet, juicy, player agency you have. Oh, and when you inevitably meet your demise at the hands of a spike, laser, bomb, floating-shock-ball-of-hurt, or whatever else, you re-spawn within a couple seconds (or just hit the level-restart button if youre fidgety like me), so its no biggie if you have to re-run a level a few times before you get the hang of it. But for all you hardcore platforming buffs out there, Ive made a second, harder difficulty with special levels, and normal mode levels with more hazards added. Oh my!
- super-smooth Modern Platforming Action!
- A triple jump thats energy is reset upon collision with any non-lethal surface. Wowie!
- 130+ Levels, designed to flow in a way so that they can be (fairly) easily speedran once mastered NO AUTOSCROLLERS! !
- Wild hazards to avoid!, and one to use to your advantage if youre gutsy enough to experiment (hint: not the spikes, those just kill you. Dont try using those for anything. Except to die. Which you will do if you touch them. Avoid at all costs).
- No weird gravity mechanics, or things to make you motion sick. Back in my day we liked our colors bright and our gravity linear (only going down, baby!)
- Simple, customizable controls that anyone can master. Cool beans!
- Two difficulties: One for normies like myself, and one for people who, I dont know, like losing? Its super hard, but whatever! Yay!
Q: What Platforms Will the Game Run On?
A: Windows/PC. It is possible (though not promised) that Linux and Mac versions may come in the future, though they will certainly not be available at launch.
Q: How Many People Are Working On This Game?
A: Just this guy!, Mike. Catch me on the Tweeterverse @ACEJester <3 Oh, and Andrew Lippens is the composer. Hes super cool, too.
Q: What Inspired Gambol?
A: I love games with wall-jumping, but I havent found one with the mechanic done how Id like it done, so Ive made my own!
How to get Gambol steam key free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Gambol cd keySource
Last check: Today at 02:59 UTC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics made within last 4 years, or just about any dedicated graphics card within last 10.
- Storage: 400 MB available space