BUCKLER 2 cd key free
About BUCKLER 2 steam key free
BUCKLER 2, originally titled Rosefury: The Golden Plains, is an action-packed platformer with a few roguelike elements sprinkled in. You can play as a wide variety of unique characters, each with their own weapons, styles, and personalities. Travel across a brand new world, fight some baddies, dodge some hazards, and maybe make a few friends along the way. Shield-bash your way to victory and take back whats rightfully yours!
With an army of savage killers fighting against our heroes, they will have no choice but to use powerful weapons to wipe them out. Venice, our silent scarved protagonist, wields The Buckler, a mighty shield with offensive capability. Using The Buckler and a wide variety of unique weapons, Venice and his friends are ready to take on the Roses and seize Sector Omega once and for all!
- Bash some red dudes in the face with a shield
- Venture across many unique levels, each varying in shape, size, and difficulty
- Go fishing
- Play as a diverse cast of characters, each with their own weapons, abilities, and personalities
- Unlock powerful items that can aid you on your journey
- Die a bunch of times
- Fight a giant worm
- Play the slots
- Strive to achieve both endings
...And so much more!
Do you think you have what it takes to leave every square inch of this world untouched? What will you find on your adventures? How far will your luck take you? Who will live? Who will die? I leave that up to you.
How to get BUCKLER 2 free steam key
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock BUCKLER 2 cd keySource
Last check: Today at 02:13 UTC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: A decent one
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9+ compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 208 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card, or integrated sound chip
- Additional Notes: If you have a relatively modern PC you should be fine