Wreckfest is a new demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
Expect epic crashes and tight, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line on run-down racing tracks. Expect proper demolition derbies. Expect brand new ways for metal to bend and the signature once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation.
It’s a motorsport, but not just any motorsport. It’s a motorsport with attitude.
Unique Racing Experience
First and foremost, we’re building a FUN racing game with PERSONALITY. It’s all about the stuff that really matters: varied tracks, cool cars, and the defining once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation. If you’re familiar with our previous games, you already know what we’re aiming at: exhilarating racing action with sophisticated physics and damage modeling, only this time we’re upping the ante on almost every front. This is the game we envisioned way back in the early 2000s, only re-imagined for today’s technology and gaming standards.
The cars are old, cheap, banged up, patched together, rusty… just awesome! In short, our cars ooze with STYLE. You won’t find anything like them in other racing games. We’ve got variety, as well: everyone loves the old American heavy-hitters from the muscle car era, but we’re not neglecting the fun little European and Asian cars from the long-gone decades either. The best part is that you’ll be taking them apart and building them back up again in your garage; the career is as much about your garage and your project cars as it is about racing.
Our in-house ROMU engine is a hell-bent beast that's precision-engineered for high-speed, breakneck racing. We have also already implemented fully deformable soft body car damage, meaning that the cars will react to damage in a very tangible, convincing way. While we're focused on action, motorsport authenticity is not forgotten, either. To that end our engine is simulating vehicle dynamics in a very sophisticated fashion. Rolling resistances, casters and slip angles are definitely not ancient Greek to us, and you as the player will be the one benefiting from our expertise.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES
The current Early Access release contains four playable cars and a number of tracks, showcasing both white-knuckle track racing and explosive demolition derby action with 24 cars that will give you taste of things to come. During the coming months we’re going to give the game a lot of polish as well as implement many new exciting features, and all Early Access supporters have a unique opportunity to get involved in the development of the title!
We’ve also giving a playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 to all our Early Access supporters. The sneak peek features a playground that we use internally to test various features various like car damage and environment destruction. Version 2.0 includes new destructive machinery, more dynamic stuff to blow up, spectacular stunts and an awesome physics cannon that we use to play with our physics engine. With the physics cannon you too will now have a chance to cause mayhem to heart’s content by launching missiles, throwing stuff around and destroying the environment as well as the cars!
- Online multiplayer with 24 players.
- Dedicated server support.
- LAN multiplayer.
- Seven cars: American Muscle I, II & III, European Hatchback, American Sedan and European Coupe I & II, each with unique handling traits.
- A number of different performance and handling upgrades, mimicking selected real-world parts.
- A number of race tracks including Tarmac, Sandpit, Figure 8 and Speedway I & II, featuring both normal and reverse layouts.
- Four different derby stadiums: Speedbowl, Stadium, Small Stadium and Mud Pit.
- Various race and derby game modes including Team Deathmatch with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.
- Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer - even online!
- Highly configurable support for force-feedback wheels, pedals and H-shifters.
- Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.
- In-game Photo Mode and Replay with a number of cameras, configurable field-of-view and depth-of-field.
- BONUS: A playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 - Have fun in the physics playground!
Wreckfest is currently in early Pre-Alpha stage, and the Early Access version is going to serve as a basis on which we will continue building the game based on your feedback on what works and what doesn't. Throughout the Early Access phase we're going to gradually add more content and new features to the game, with some of the most important key features planned being:
- Improved car damage and handling.
- More cars, each with different stylings and performance.
- More race tracks and derby stadiums with varying surfaces.
- More dynamic content on the tracks to drive through and crash into.
- Highly configurable multiplayer with a variety of modes.
- Extensive player garage and car upgrading system.
- In-game classifieds to buy and sell cars and parts.
- Streamlined and polished user interface.
- Improved graphics quality and performance.
Please note that all features mentioned here may be altered or removed during the development of the title if deemed necessary.
Kendrick Perkins is the starting center for the Boston Celtics. Drafted with the 27th pick on the 2003 NBA Draft by the Memphis Grizzlies, Perkins attended Clifton S. Ozen High School where he would be a McDonalds All American. On draft night, Perkins was traded with Marcus Banks to Boston for Dahntay Jones and Troy Bell. He began his NBA career associated with 2003-2004 season as a backup big man for the Celtics.I have gotten steam game to this secret software but I have been inspired to not give too much away since the device is an underground generating the traffic system is capable of doing producing huge traffic within hours. Just takes 13 clicks and 12 minutes a day to implement this following all will need to do is by sitting back and pay attention to the traffic and conversions coming with your way. It doesnt involve Google, Twitter, PPV or some of them old-school methods.For each game these key are distinct so you will find many game you required to get them . Online you can easily buy many games keys which knowing within few clicks. The of Assassins Creed 3 makes to be able to go back American Revolution war, yet it is not original war a person read in magazines it is imagination of yank Revolution battle. Buy Assassins Creed 3 Next Car Game: Wreckfest free steam key for enhancing your game perform.Keeping the Spyware Competeing Next Car Game: Wreckfest free steam game !So. lets see where we. We have either ran the programs and could have gotten everything inside. Or we have reformatted and have a brand new computer. So that all the spyware is up. THANK GOSH! Now we want to ensure that out. Number of several in order to keeping versus each other.The draw way back? Re-sale value. There is not. As in NONE, ZERO, Incredibly little. You need some wine coolers for you hot time? Go pawn that copy of Call of Duty provide also splurge on some Sizzler. Without hard copy, there is certainly not to sell at your neighborhood pawn retail business. But if your house burns down, yourrrre still entertained.